If you are looking to make a move and are a highly motivated professional who welcomes new challenges, take a look at Decatur County… We have your next GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
The Decatur County Board of Commissioners announces the following job opening:
Clerk of Voter Registration – Duties include accurate and correct data entry of voter registrations, assist with the conduct of elections including becoming proficient in the state’s software programs and election management systems. Must have knowledge of Microsoft programs such as Word, Excel and Outlook. Must be customer friendly with an attitude toward service; and, must be impartial and non-partisan of any potential candidates and election results.
- High School diploma with some college or the prospect of completing at least two years of college.
- Requires pre-employment drug test.
- Preference will be given to former or current poll workers.
Resumes and Decatur County applications may be sent to:
Decatur County Board of Elections
P.O. Box 7428
Bainbridge, GA 39818
Emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drop off application and resume at the Elections Office at
122 W. Water St. in downtown Bainbridge.
The deadline for applications is Oct. 1, although the Board of Elections and Voter Registration reserves the right to fill this position until a suitable applicant to found. The job description is here: Clerk of Voter Registration job description.
The purpose of this classification is to drive/operate heavy equipment, trucks, and other equipment to perform manual work associated with landfill operations.
- High School Diploma or GED supplemented by vocational/technical training in heavy equipment operation; supplemented by one (1) years previous experience and /or training involving heavy equipment operations or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this job.
- Requires pre-employment drug test
Complete Job Description and applications are available at the Decatur County Board of Commissioners, Human Resources Department, 203 W. Broughton St. Bainbridge, Georgia 39817, Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Resumes and applications may be sent to: Decatur County Board of Commissioners, P.O. Box 726, Bainbridge, Georgia 39818.